Basic Margarita Recipe
Da Recipe | Basic Margarita Recipe – Everyone at the party loved it!! I’ve even been asked for the recipe numerous times and have been told to laminate it! Now everytime I go to the store I pick up a couple cans of limeades for those guest who happen to stop by and question if we are making margaritas again tonight.
Preparation time Cook time Ready in
3 Minutes 2 Minutes 5 Minutes
- 5 fluid ounces tequila
- 3 fluid ounces triple sec
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Coarse salt
- Add all ingredients to list
- Salt the rims of 2 large margarita glasses. To do so, pour salt onto a small plate, moisten the rims of the glasses on a damp towel and press them into the salt.
- In a blender combine tequila, triple sec and limeade concentrate. Fill blender with ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish with slice of lime and serve.
I increased the tequila to 1 cup & the triple sec to about 1/3cup. I also reduced the limeade a bit so that 2 12oz cans made 3 batches. I used fresh cut limes to wet the rim of the glasses before salting, and served them with the lime wedge on the edge of the glass. These were a great hit at 2 office functions…everyone asked for my recipe !