Easy Homemade No Boil Lasagna Recipe
Da Recipe | Easy Homemade No Boil Lasagna Recipe – This recipe came out good! I used the no boil noodles and I added onion, Italian season, garlic powder and ground beef to the sauce. I didnt use ricotta cheese and added 14oz of mozerell and cheddar cheese instead.. Just not a ricotta girl. it was totally easy to make..things are sharp!
Preparation time Cook time Ready in
30 Minutes 1 Hour 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 Lb H‑E‑B Natural Ground Beef
- 3 cup(s) Hill Country Fare Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp H‑E‑B Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp McCormick Basil Leaves
- 1 3/4 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) H‑E‑B Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cup(s) H‑E‑B Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) H‑E‑B Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 H‑E‑B Large Grade AA Eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Italian parsley, snipped
- 1 Tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp H‑E‑B Black Pepper
- 6 Oz H‑E‑B No Boil Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large saucepan, cook meat until pink is gone.
- Drain, add sauce, oregano, basil and water and bring to a boil. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta, half of the mozzarella, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup sauce over bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Arrange 3 uncooked lasagna noodles lengthwise over sauce.
- Spread one-half cheese filling over lasagna, then 1 cup sauce.
- Repeat layers of lasagna, cheese filling and sauce.
- Place last 3 pieces of lasagna, remaining sauce and mozzarella on top.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Uncover then bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and wait 10 minutes before cutting
I have been using this recipe for years. It is so simple becuase you don’t have to boil the noodles. The Lasagna comes out perfect. Try it you will really like it.