Easy Homemade Roasted Frozen Broccoli Recipe
DaRecipe – Easy Homemade Roasted Frozen Broccoli Recipe – Roasted frozen broccoli is made in less than 30 minutes! Learn how to roast frozen vegetables to save time in the kitchen ! I honestly had no idea this was possible. I always figured it would get soggy. I have a feeling roasted broccoli is now going to be happening a lot more frequently!
Preparation time Cook time Ready in
3 Minutes 30 Minutes 33 Minutes
- 1-2 pounds frozen broccoli (I use the Pure Nature organic variety at Costco)
- non-stick spray
- olive oil (about a tablespoon)
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Once heated, spray a roasting pan with non-stick spray. Lay broccoli on pan, breaking apart any florets that are frozen together.
- Drizzle olive oil lightly across top of broccoli. Then season with salt, pepper and garlic powder over the top.
- Place in oven and roast for 25-30 minutes
I usually reheat my roasted frozen broccoli in the microwave and it still tastes good. It may be a bit soggier than having roasted fresh veggies, but I think reheating can often tend do to that to veggies in general! I think eat oven will be different, you’ll have to try it out to see what the best amount of time will be!