Easy Romanesco Broccoli Recipe
DaRecipe – Easy Romanesco Broccoli Recipe– A few weeks back the couple in front of me was buying some of this psychedelic looking stuff I had never seen before and they explained it was romanesco. I vowed to buy some as soon as I went back but it was gone! Well finally tonight I got to try it out and it was AMAZING. This recipe is so simple anyone can do it (believe me if I did it, it is easy) and it is delicious! if only I could find it more often!
Preparation time Cook time Ready in
10 Minutes 15 Minutes 25 Minutes
- 1 head Romanesco (also known as Romanesque cauliflower or Romanesco broccoli), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch paprika
- Add all ingredients to list
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread Romanesco onto the prepared baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
We roast most of our vegetables this way so it’s not a new way of doing veggies but the Romanesco was new to our family. What a great vegetable and a great way to enjoy it. This is a great simple recipe that I used to get rid of the extra veggies from a pot luck. I brought veggies + dip and there always seems to be leftover broccoli and cauliflower. I used this easy simple flavorful recipe to roast the veggies and they were great. My 9 and 5 year old boys loved it.