DaRecipe – Easy Weight Watchers Lasagna Recipe – Among the finest regions of pasta in my opinion will be the sauce. There is nothing like homemade pasta sauce, whether it’s a cream sauce or maybe a red sauce. The flavors of homemade sauce are books vibrant and rich than canned pasta sauce. I’ve found out that it’s worth my while in making my pasta sauce. Lasagna is among those pastas that may be truly delicious when topped that has a homemade pasta sauce. This simple Bolognese sauce is just what it has to really be delicious. I made the decision to get one of these lasagna without cheese now, so I wanted the sauce to gain any slack in the missing cheese. And this also sauce did just that. It got quite simple to arrange and the actual result was something which was really rich and also the flavors were vibrant.
Easy Weight Watchers Lasagna Recipe
Preparation time Cook time Ready in
15 Minutes 45 Minutes 60 Minutes
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup frozen loose-packed cut-leaf spinach
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushroom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup roasted pepper pasta sauce
- 3 no-boil lasagna noodles, halved crosswise
- Preheat oven to 375°F Spray 2 (5 inch) square baking dishes or 2 (1.5 x 5.75 x 8 inch) foil pans with nonstick spray.
- Mix zucchini, spinach, and mushrooms on microwavable plate. Cover and microwave on high until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes. Drain; stir in 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Mix ricotta, 3 tbsp parmesan, oregano, red pepper flakes, and remaining 1/8 tsp salt in bowl. In each baking dish, layer, in order, 2 tbsp sauce, 1 half noodle, half of vegetables, 1 half noodle, half of ricotta mixture, 2 tbsp sauce, 1 half noodle, 1/4 cup sauce, and 1/2 tbsp parmesan. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until bubbling, 10-15 minutes.
Easy Weight Watchers Lasagna Recipe became top notch and I’d been quite surprised at the tons of flavor it had. I cannot find no boil noodles, so I had to boil mine. It solved fine, just added a step. I subbed fresh spinach with the frozen because I had put together some that must be used. You could easily adjust many of the spices, which I have done, adding a little bit more red pepper for some zing!