Homemade Chili’s Guacamole Recipe
DaRecipe – Homemade Chili’s Guacamole Recipe – This is the best guacamole I have ever made. I think the addition of worcestershire makes the difference. I didn’t use the serrano chille as my kids were going to be eating it but it was still fabulous. When you get multiple requests for the recipe after serving it you know you have a keeper. Back in 2010, Chili’s came out with a unique and absolute delicious guacamole with corn. With the perfect balance of the sweet corn with the spicy jalapenos, at one taste one instantly falls in love! I made it for Cinco de Mayo because I love the Chili’s version and the recipe is spot on! I included grilled fresh sweet corn and the result was amazing !
Preparation time Cook time Ready in
30 Minutes 10 Minutes 40 Minutes
- 4 avocados
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 1 -2 ear corn
- 1 -2 whole jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Husk and wash corn, then deep fry for 1 minute.
- Wash jalapeno(s) and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Place corn on the cob and jalapeno(s) on gas grill and cook until slightly blackened on each side.
- Remove corn kernels from cob and measure out 1 cup of kernels.
- Finely chop jalapeno(s) after removing stem.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados.
- Mix in pico de gallo, fire-grilled corn kernels, jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Now THAT is a delicious guacamole ! Didn’t have some stuff on hand so subbed the roma with 2 large cherry tomatos, used 1/2 tsp chili powder instead of the fresh chili pepper, used about 1/2 tbsp of dried cilantro. Threw it all in the food processor for a minute and was good to go! This recipe was EASY, quick and delicious!! I tripled the recipe and may have added too much cilantro. Be careful because the cilantro can be a little overpowering!!!