Leftover Pulled Pork Chili Recipe – Have you been hot for leftovers? You will end up after you allow this leftover pulled pork chili a try.
I made two pork tenderloins for supper soon by slow cooking them within the crockpot. We used the meat to generate shredded pork tacos rich in toppings. We were looking at delicious. But there were plenty of leftover shredded pork. What is a mom to perform?
Leftover Pulled Pork Chili Recipe
Make leftover pork tenderloin chili for a straightforward dinner! This recipe is very rewarding to the stove or inside of a crockpot. And it also couldn’t be quicker to make.
I enjoy it when dinner all comes together easily. I usually have one kid being home from his activity as the other is headed out of door. And we don’t always get to stay together for a family.
This pot of chili can stay warm until dinner time, whenever that could be.
The addition of corn, black beans and green chilies gives this chili an actual authentic southwestern taste.
Serve it that has a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and diced avocado.
Will you have a favorite leftovers recipe? Share it within the comments below.
- 1 pound leftover pork tenderloin, shredded
- 1 (16-ounce) can of chili beans, mild sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chilies
- 3 (14-ounce) cans fire roasted tomato
- 1 (4-ounce) can of sweet corn
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced avocado
- Add the leftover cooked pork tenderloin, chili beans, black beans, green chilies, fire roasted tomatoes and corn to the soup pot or crockpot. Add the spices and simmer on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and diced avocado.